Small Animal Emergencies
Our experienced vets are available for emergencies both during business hours and after we close.
We know it is a long way to the city, seeming even longer when you have a very sick or injured pet on board. Our after-hours service allows you to seek veterinary treatment for any pet health concerns. Even if you aren't client of ours, we can help when your regular vet is not available to you.
Our experienced, caring and skilful vets and nurses see a wide range of animal medical and surgical emergency situations, including:
- Stitch up
- Poisoning eg rat bait, snail bait
- Straining to urinate or defecate
- Hit by car injuries
- Accidents such as falls, cuts and fractures
- Head injuries
- Caesarean birth
- Snake bite
- Eye injuries
- Neurological conditions - eg Vestibular syndrome, stroke
- Heat stroke
- Grass seeds
- Respiratory distress, breathing difficulties
- Wounds, lacerations, abrasions
- Heart Disease
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections e.g. urinating blood
- Emergency surgery
- Vomiting and diarrhoea
Call us on 8388 3455 if you need emergency assistance.